'Spend' Some Time With Us
It’s tax day – April 15 – and we hope you’re one of the lucky to qualify for a refund. Once you’ve got that deposit in hand, or in your account, the next decision is whether to save or spend. We’re thinking spend…
And, we hope you’ll treat yourself to a getaway and spend a few days with us! Now that New York City has emerged from its wintry blanket of snow and ice, our hotel offers a great home base as you explore the exciting and diverse tapestry of activities found throughout the area this spring.
The experiences are endless! Consider some of these, highlighting arts, sports and fitness – and relax at our hotel in between the activity:
- The Tribeca Film Festival, which opens today and runs through April 26
- Baseball, baseball, baseball – the Yankees and Mets are off swinging so get your tickets and enjoy the national pastime at Yankee Stadium and Citi Field
- Take in the city’s sites from two wheels and participate in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour on May 3
- Run your way across our area – check out the schedule of upcoming events from New York Road Runners
- Looking ahead to the end of May, Fleet Week takes over New York May 20 – 26 and Memorial Day weekend kicks off on Saturday, May 23. That means beach-time is almost here!
This is just the beginning of the spending joy from your tax return so pick your activity, determine travel dates, and stay with us overnight or for a mini-vacation.