Now that spring is officially here in New York City, it’s a fantastic time of year to celebrate the rich and diverse tapestry of activities found throughout our home.
Here are links to some great ideas of what to do as well as resources for planning your days and nights in the boroughs:
- Time Out New York’s “52 Wonderful Things Happening in NYC This April” – highlighting theater, concerts, dance, literary and many other activities
- NYC & Company – the official site for New York & Company with a plethora of information on restaurants, special deals and programs such as Comedy Week April 6-19 where you can laugh your way to 2-for-1 tickets
- NYC Insider Guide – featuring news and deals for various activities
- Free museum days in NYC – combine cultural enrichment with some superb cost-savings
- Central Park – explore the amazing offerings throughout this magnificent playground
- The Botanical Gardens in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island – a delightful way for couples, friends and family to spend the day appreciating the gorgeous flora and fauna that abounds in the city
- The New York Spring Spectacular at Radio City now through May 3 - a high-energy and inspiring tale with amazing music, dancing and special effects sure to please families of all ages
Whatever activities you enjoy this spring, we hope you’ll consider a stay with us overnight or for a mini-getaway.